Wangaratta sits in the heart of the North East region of Victoria and is an increasingly popular destination for visitors who come to indulge in the area’s many historic, cultural and natural attractions including the following:
- Wangaratta Jazz & Blues Festival
- Murray to the Mountains Rail Trail
- History of the gold rush region
- Local produce, food, wine and beer
- Fishing and river recreation
- Historic Beechworth and Yackandandah
- Autumn colours of the alpine regions
- Other events and festivals
Apex Park Holiday Apartments are located only 3-minutes’ walk from Wangaratta’s town centre. We are just a short stroll from the river, Rail Trail, other walking trails and a large selection of cafes, restaurants and unique shops.
What's On & Things to Do
More information about regional offerings and upcoming events in Wangaratta and the surrounding areas can be found below.
Wangaratta Jazz & Blues Festival
Murray to the Mountains Rail Trail
Wangaratta Performing Arts Centre
Apex Park Holiday Apartments in Wangaratta is centrally located accommodation for visitors to the region.
We provide modern, comfortable and clean accommodation. We are the perfect central base for local attractions.